Reduce Your Impact
At the Mall
BYOB – Bring Your Own Bag
- Skip paper or plastic and go with your own reusable bag.
- When you support local businesses, more money stays in the community and you support smart growth.
- If the products are grown or manufactured locally, less energy is spent transporting the goods.
Eat in the Food Court
- Save on excess "To Go" packaging and eat in the Food Court.
- Look for recycling containers and sort your glass, plastic & aluminum.
- Try the new Fifth Avenue Place Recycling Containers - now available throughout the Food Court
Walk, Bike or Use Public Transportation
FACT: Public transportation saves more than 855 million gallons of gas and
45 million barrels of oil per year – equivalent to the energy used to heat,
cool and operate one fourth of all American homes annually.